A quick and manageable check list for all of your spring cleaning using natural cleaning products for a cozy home!
Crumbs on the floor, finger prints on the glass door, dust under the couch made visible by Spring's rays of sunshine. These are the pieces of evidence of everyday living that I would bot change for anything. As a result, there are times when the little messes everywhere becomes to much and I need to do a day or half day of cleaning. This spring cleaning check list for a cozy home helps me keep everything in perspective. A small and manageable list to make cleaning a home with natural products easy and not overwhelming.
For more on my natural cleaning products I use in my home, check out the post here!
Cozy Tips for Spring Cleaning Check List
- Break down the cleaning tasks by rooms or areas to make it more manageable.
- Spread the work over a course of a week or even a month, such take one weekend to work on bathrooms and the next week to work on bedrooms.
- Maintain a simple and easy weekly cleaning schedule. For example, vacuum the floors each Saturday or wipe down the counters each night. This makes it less overwhelming rather than trying to clean the whole at once.
- Make your natural cleaning products ahead of time and store in a basket or caddy so that you have everything you need on hand. Here is a link to my favorite easy DIY natural cleaning products.
- Clean only for 30 minutes at a time if need be and put on your favorite music to make it more enjoyable!
Supplies For Spring Cleaning Check List
- Baking Soda
- Thieves All Purpose Cleaner
- Natural Window/Glass Cleaner
- Old Towels or Paper Towels
- Natural Scrubber
The Cozy Details
Using a checklist is a great way to make cleaning a home much more manageable and enjoyable if not tolerable. This spring cleaning checklist breaks down cleaning tasks into small steps and a suggested frequency. Pair it with my 3 DIY natural cleaners and you are all set for a clean and cozy, natural home!
Spring Cleaning Check List Printable
Now you are all set to decide what days of the week and month you will break up your cleaning schedule. It doesn't matter what day of the week you pick and hey you might miss a day. This is just a checklist to make cleaning easier and a build in a routine to make it more manageable. I would like to say I vacuum each day but it varies. Sometimes, it's three times a day and other times I miss a day. It's all ok and making your home clean and cozy is based on what fits you and your family!