The perfect Spring flavor combination of honey, cream, lavender and coffee for this simple Lavender Honey Latte!
The cool breeze flows in against the white curtains while sunlight dances across the flow. It's the early morning hours that are the most peaceful and the promise of the warmer weather from the Spring air is a welcome comfort from the chill of Winter. These fleeting moments of the morning, that are savored and made more special with a simple homemade lavender honey latte.
While not every morning is meant for leisure and not every morning allows time to make a latte. There are a few days when I can take an extra minute to make a lavender simple syrup and combine it with honey and cream for my coffee. As to which, the simplicity and bright flavors of my small mug of coffee renew my strength to take on the day.
Cozy Tips for Lavender Honey Latte
- Make the lavender simple syrup ahead of time and store in the refrigerator.
- You can adjust the sweetness according to your preference.
- Prepare you coffee and ingredients the night before. This will make your morning coffee routine easier.
- Use an electric handheld frother such as this to make the heavy cream thick and frothed.
- Make a friend a sweet morning basket with coffee, a jar of lavender simple syrup and honey with a cute mug.
Ingredients for Lavender Honey Latter
The Cozy Details
Step 1: Gather all of your ingredients and brew your coffee.
Step 2: In a mug or cup pour about ¼ cup of heavy cream and 1 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon lavender simple syrup. If you want stronger lavender flavor you adjust the combination to 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of lavender simple syrup.
Step 3: Froth the cream. Pour in the coffee.
Enjoy with cozy blanket or as a brief moment of calm among little feet and toys around you!
- 1 -2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1-2 Tablespoons Lavender Simple Syrup
- 1 Cup Strong Brewed Coffee
- ¼-1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- Gather all of your ingredients and brew your coffee.
- In a mug or cup pour about ¼ to ½ cup cup of heavy cream and 1 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon lavender simple syrup. If you want stronger lavender flavor you adjust the combination to 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of lavender simple syrup.
- Froth the cream. Pour in the coffee.