An easy homemade pumpkin spice creamer that tastes like Fall in a mug and sweetened naturally with maple syrup!
As the leaves fall and the temperatures cool off, there is the constant reminder of the coming of Winter. We turn inwards and long for the cozy feels of home or a warm cup. This pumpkin spice creamer homemade with maple syrup will surely make you feel like you are standing on a rainy sidewalk swirled by colorful leaves. If even just for a few minutes.
Making your own creamer is so simple to make and only takes a few minutes. The added bonus of a homemade creamer is that you can customize it to your preference on sweetness and spice too! While the original recipe will likely last you about 3-4 days, you can double the recipe to extend the quantity or give some to a friend or neighbor!
Cozy Tips for Pumpkin Spice Creamer Homemade
- Store this creamer in a mason jar in the refrigerator for about 4-5 days.
- Give a shake to the creamer before each use to recombine the pumpkin and cream.
- Add a cute label and string or ribbon to the jar or bottle and give this creamer to a friend or neighbor as gift with good quality coffee and a mug. You could even add a few simple syrups to the gift, such as a lavender simple syrup or basil simple syrup!
- Double the recipe if you prefer more cream in your coffee.
- You can adjust the sweetness and spice of the creamer to your preference.
Ingredient List for Pumpkin Spice Creamer Homemade
- Heavy Cream
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla Extract
Kitchen Tools for Homemade Creamer
Can I Use Non Dairy Milk?
Yes! You can certainly use a non dairy milk if you prefer. Oat milk would be nice with the pumpkin combination.
What if I Do Not Have Maple Syrup?
If you do not have maple syrup, you can substitute brown sugar as a sweetener. However, I would not use monk fruit or stevia as it will crystalize in the jar.
What if I Do Not Have Pumpkin Pie Spice?
You can use just cinnamon or cinnamon combined with clove, ginger, and a pinch of all spice if you do not have pumpkin pie spice.
The Cozy Details
To begin gather all of your ingredients together.
In a small or medium pot, combine all of the ingredients and stir to combine.
Heat over medium heat for about 5-8 minutes to allow all of the flavors to combine together. Do not bring to a boil. Stir occasionally.
Allow the cream to cool and place into a jar. Store in the refrigerator for about 5 days or so.
Now all you have to do is curl up on a comfy chair and enjoy your pumpkin spice latte that you made from scratch!
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- ⅓ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 4 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- To begin gather all of your ingredients together.
- In a small or medium pot, combine all of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Heat over medium heat for about 5-8 minutes to allow all of the flavors to combine together. Do not bring to a boil. Stir occasionally.
- Allow the cream to cool and place into a jar. Store in the refrigerator for about 5 days or so.